Sunday, December 16, 2012

Attack on Antunez in Placetas

Attack on Antunez in Placetas / Luis Felipe Rojas #Cuba
Antunez - Jorge Luis Garcia Perez, Luis Felipe Rojas, Translator: Unstated

Democratic Cuban Directorate, Miami, December 3, 2012. In the city of
Placetas Jorge Luis Garcia Perez "Antunez" reported that at noon he was
traveling on his bicycle to his home, and at the intersection of South
5th Street at the corner of West 6th, a police car came behind him,
toward the place where he was riding. On turning on his bike toward a
street to the right, he followed his instinct for self-preservation, the
cop car managed only to brush him from behind, and the police, visibly
nervous, ask him for his identity card and detained him.

"Looking back I realize that had this attack of the cop car against me
taken place next to the little bridge there that I would have fallen and
broken my neck, it would have killed me. This worries me greatly
considering the number of threats that I am receiving from the police;
the threats I received in Camagey when I was arrested, they were going
to kill me, they would not allow me to continue to promote activities in
the streets. Death threats recently in the province of Holguín when I
was arrested. That hatred and that viciousness that the military doesn't
hide when they confront me," complained Antunez.

December 4 2012

http://translatingcuba.com/attack-on-antunez-in-placetas-luis-felipe-rojas-cuba/

No comments:

Post a Comment